Online Courses and Resources
Our online courses have moved and are now hosted on other platforms. Please click on the tabs below for courses, resources, and useful links.
This eLearning site is provided by UBC Faculty of Medicine’s Continuing Professional Development (UBC CPD).
- Fetal Health Surveillance
- Pediatric Simulation Assisted Emergency Medical Procedures (PEMP)
- Simulation-Assisted Emergency Medicine Procedures (SEMP)
- Ultrasound Guided Emergency Medicine Procedures (UGEMP)
This is UBC’s enterprise level online Learning Management System (LMS).
- AECOPD-Mob: Acute exacerbation of COPD
- Basic Surgical Techniques
- Basic Surgical Techniques and Trauma Evaluation and Management Simulation (TEAM-SIM)
- e-Learning@Surgery – Department Grand Rounds
- Foreign Body Diagnosis and Removal
- Human Factors in Medicine
- Introduction to Simulators
- OBGYN-600: Obstetrics and Gynecology Lectures and Videos
- Fundamental Critical Care Support (FCCS)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Simulation Fellowship Program
CCRS and Other
The Course Catalogue Registration System for Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH).
- Advanced Clinical Nursing Management
- COPD and its Management
- Clinical Competence Skill Set (CCSS)
- Clinical Competence Based Simulated Physiotherapy Learning (CCBSP)
- Goals of Care and Advance Planning
- HipE – Challenging the Norm
- Introduction to Comprehensive Procedural Sedation education for RN
- Introduction to Perioperartive Nursing
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Hand
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Outcome Measures Course (TJAOM)
PHSA Learning Hub
- BC Cancer Agency Periperative Nursing – Migration in Progress
- Physical Therapy: Rheumatoud Arthritis
Website: VCC Moodle
- Introduction to the Perioperative LPN Nursing Program
Please review the “GI Endoscopy – Fundamental Skills” at UBC’s GI Mentor online orientation prior to your endoscopy session at CESEI.
Note: The online module will open in a new window, and requires flash to be installed.